Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Returining to you OWN world

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 05, 2009
You remember the begining of the game where we were pulled from out own worlds well we should have the chance to return to it and as it turns out the evil aspiring in wizard city has even extended here however because it is not part of the spiral you would have to construct your own passage way with essences from your world (I.E items you brought over with you) let me know what you think and please no negativity as many people say "If you can't say anything nice don't say anything at all"

Defender
Nov 25, 2009
jck96 wrote:
You remember the begining of the game where we were pulled from out own worlds well we should have the chance to return to it and as it turns out the evil aspiring in wizard city has even extended here however because it is not part of the spiral you would have to construct your own passage way with essences from your world (I.E items you brought over with you) let me know what you think and please no negativity as many people say "If you can't say anything nice don't say anything at all"

Sounds cool.

(chops up toothbrush)

Lets start making the portal now!

Destiny Dragoncoin lvl 46 Balance/Ice
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Rats.... I forgot that the toothbrushes made in Wizard City fall apart!
This portal better work or I'm doomed!