Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Ambrose is calling me away for nothing

AuthorMessage
Defender
May 31, 2010
Tonight it happened for the second time. Tonight I reached level 30, and got a box on the right of the screen from Ambrose. He said that he had something that required my immediate attention and I should meet him back at his home. When I got there , he had nothing to say to me. Last time this happened is when I turned level 25 , he said that a package had arrived for me back at his home and I should retrive it . Again , when I got there he had nothing to say to me. Is there something that I am missing ? I have been doing the storyline quest , plus a few of the side quest. I am now in marleybone and just finished the Hyde Park quest. I have finished wizard city and kroptopia. Only did a few quest so far in grizzlehem. I have only been playing for about 2-3 weeks, and try to read all I can from the wiki. Just so confused as to why he calls me , and never has anything to say when I get there. Any idea ?

Thanks.

Survivor
Mar 02, 2010

its just a reminder that you can do quest in grizzleheim even though ambrose doesnt say that but its what it means.

you will get another message at level 40 from ambrose again to goto his office. just means there is more quest in grizzlehiem for you to do.

I also with this fix this and let ambrose say this.

Survivor
Jan 29, 2010
Just keep going when he asks you to that happened to me too. It's annoying I know but any time you are going to the Pet Pavilion or the Bazaar just drop by.

Madison Dayflower
Myth

Survivor
Aug 04, 2009
Survivor
May 26, 2010
Survivor
Dec 02, 2009
Yes you are right when I reached level 25 when I was beating up Krokopatra
I fled the battle to talk to him he said there was some sort of package waiting for me I just ignored it and continued on through the game hope that helped.

:D :D Good luck.

Mastermind
Jan 01, 2010
This has been posted before. It is a bug which apparently hasn't been fixed yet. Sometimes he is telling you about Grizzleheim but other times, nothing. But don't worry, there is no package so you're not missing anything!