Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

quest art of war plaza of conquests

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 13, 2010

I am finding difficulty in the quest called art of war given by halina warhawk
it says that i need to read the book of history in plaza of conquests there are 2 towers in plaza of conquest where i can go general greystone & sysiphan that i can go i tried in general greystone but i could go through the gate .. can any one help me please..!

A+ Student
Jan 05, 2009
vanessa1996 wrote:

it says that i need to read the book of history in plaza of conquests there are 2 towers in plaza of conquest where i can go general greystone & sysiphan that i can go i tried in general greystone but i could go through the gate .. can any one help me please..!

If I remember correctly, you need to adventure in Halina's tower. Doublecheck by turning on the quest-tracker and seeing where it points.

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
MikeStrath wrote:
vanessa1996 wrote:

If I remember correctly, you need to adventure in Halina's tower. Doublecheck by turning on the quest-tracker and seeing where it points.

You do need to go to Halina Warhowk's tower, but the quest helper doesn't work on this quest. Look at your map and see where Halina is.

NOTE: If you activated the teleporter stones, Halina is close to the yellow stone (in the upper right corner of the map).

Survivor
Jun 09, 2009
Yea, you need to go past the gate behind Warhawk. Your quest finder should lead you that way. It's an instance that has 5 levels, I think.

Survivor
May 15, 2010
icefireshadow707 wrote:
Yea, you need to go past the gate behind Warhawk. Your quest finder should lead you that way. It's an instance that has 5 levels, I think.

Um I am pretty SURE that the dungeon is not five levels i am currently working in the dungeon and i have been down about maybe six or seven levels this quests may take a while i will promise you that but sadly it is not five levels (i wish it was id be done by now).
Oh and also Quest Finder is not allowed for this quest (just in case you didn't know)

Hope You Appreciate My Help