Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Lightning Bat Promotion

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 04, 2009
I order the 5000 crowns on line through the Email link for the Lghtning Bat, I'm just wondering where my code is?

Now when I did it will the Code get emailed are Master Account, or the account who completed the order?

Can any Professor help me with this.

Thanks

Survivor
Aug 18, 2009
Hello Wizard,

The code will be emailed out to you by May 26th. It will be sent to the email account that received the promotion.

Survivor
Apr 12, 2009
I also bought the 5000 crowns to get the lightning bat from the promo email. It is now May 26th and i still have not received the code. What do I do now to get the bat?

Administrator
Our apologies, young Wizards, it seems these emails are still being sent out, it's just taking longer than we expected.

Please be patient, and update your posts when you receive the code email.

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Dec 11, 2009
I have 2 aoounts and perchased the crowns for this promotion for both accounts and I have not gottem my codes emailed either.

Survivor
Mar 31, 2010
ProfessorGreyrose wrote:
Our apologies, young Wizards, it seems these emails are still being sent out, it's just taking longer than we expected.

Please be patient, and update your posts when you receive the code email.

Thanks for this info, I send a Email to Mr. Lincoln yesterday.
I do have a question for you about that, If we don't a code, what should we do?

Survivor
Apr 12, 2009
I received the lightning bat on 27th. Thank you!! My daughter LOVES it. :D

Survivor
Oct 11, 2009
I also have yet to receive the promo code for the lighting bat promotion. How long do they anticipate taking to email out all of the codes? I have been looking forward to this pet for a while. Getting one off of Wavebringer has proven to be troublesome :-) . Thank you in advance for you response.

A+ Student
Jan 05, 2009
kglen99 wrote:
I also have yet to receive the promo code for the lighting bat promotion. How long do they anticipate taking to email out all of the codes? I have been looking forward to this pet for a while. Getting one off of Wavebringer has proven to be troublesome :-) . Thank you in advance for you response.

I got one of my three today, so my guess is that they are slowly rolling them out.

Survivor
May 15, 2009
I purchased on three accounts that I purchased the 5000 crowns on and I haven't received any of my codes yet. I've checked my spam folder often to make sure it didn't accidentally go there.

I'm trying to be patient, but when it's been almost two weeks since they were supposed to be sent out by and others have theirs, it's a little frustrating.

Hopefully I'll get mine soon.

Survivor
Feb 21, 2009
Krokopatra wrote:
Hello Wizard,

The code will be emailed out to you by May 26th. It will be sent to the email account that received the promotion.

Never recieved the code and I check that same email regularly!
Please send the code!

Survivor
May 15, 2009