Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Are manders good or evil??????

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 30, 2009
when you first arrive in krokatopia,your mission is to free manders that are
slaves and defeat the kroks. okay,but when you do quests,your talking and
befriending the manders,when all of a sudden you have to go and defeat
most of them. if the manders are all innocent why do we attack them??

Squire
Jul 08, 2009
citygirl411 wrote:
slaves and defeat the kroks. okay,but when you do quests,you talking and
Most of the manders you fight were enslaved by kroks and forced to fight you. Also if your balance you would see the better side of maders as its a minion also.

Defender
Jun 04, 2009
Because they are slaves and are being controlled over, so if they don't 'do' what their masters tell them to do, then their masters will get mad at them.

I sound pretty confusing, don't I? Oh, well. Let me put it simply: They are slaves and are being controlled and wanna be free.

Hannah Dragonsword, 43 fire

Defender
Dec 28, 2009
citygirl411 wrote:
slaves and defeat the kroks. okay,but when you do quests,you talking and

They have been enchanted by the Kroks.

Explorer
Dec 18, 2009
Survivor
Jul 02, 2009
I was wondering that too when I got to Krokotopia. But then I figured it out. I just still don't understand how you free them if you defeat them...

Survivor
Apr 28, 2010
Manders are good. Hint- You defeat them to ko them and remove the charm... Then they respawn right behind you and annoy the heck out of you... I hate it when that happens... :-( :-(

Many of my mander brothersss are ssslavess. When you defeat them, they do not die, but they are freed from their bondsss of ssslavery.

I thank all Wizardsss who have freed my mander brothersss.

Greetings traveling Wizard. I'll be your guide for Krokotopia. Yessss!
Mastermind
Oct 11, 2009
Survivor
Dec 21, 2008
Well..... It depends because the manders you talk to are 100 percent on your side but then the ones in halls are evil because those are the ones you fight
~Samantha Crowvault death lvl 50
~Mackenzie Jadeblade storm lvl 46

Defender
May 10, 2010
Explorer
Jul 17, 2009
Survivor
Nov 16, 2008
The manders are good, but the only reason people think they are bad is because some manders are brainwashed by the kroks and they cannot do a single thing to do anything. :P :(

Survivor
Dec 15, 2008
Some are charmed by the evil kroks to be evil. Their nature (original state) is to be good.

Explorer
Apr 28, 2010
There are the good manders that you save the enchanted manders in the battle areas and a traitor mander boss in Karahnan Barracks.

Survivor
Jul 12, 2009
the maders are good as they have been enslaved by the kroks and are forced to fight you.

Defender
May 10, 2010
The manders are good! The kroks are bad. once you defeat a mander they become freed. But Tinu , Why do the manders fall over and like, die?

Survivor
Jan 10, 2011
lol I love the Charmed Slaves.

They're Manders, and they're charmed. Charmed Mander! Charmander! lol Anyone who knows pokemon gets what I'm talking about.

Explorer
Sep 28, 2010
Well they're slaves to the evil Kroks and Tuts but they aren't evil in and of themselfs.

Chris?IceBlade Level 59

Mastermind
Dec 21, 2009
accioliv88 wrote:
Because they are slaves and are being controlled over, so if they don't 'do' what their masters tell them to do, then their masters will get mad at them.

I sound pretty confusing, don't I? Oh, well. Let me put it simply: They are slaves and are being controlled and wanna be free.

Hannah Dragonsword, 43 fire

That and there are some of them actually called "Crazed Mander" or something like that. Crazy(in this case)= Homicidal

Delver
Jul 09, 2009
The manders are good but the tuts (the evil kroks) force the manders to fight for them. I'm still in Krokotopia but almost done and when I first started I didnt under stand either but they are.I really feel bad for them and hope they get freed from slavery because everything and everyone should get the same respect. LOL and all this from me a hot-headed fire wizard!

Mastermind
Dec 21, 2009
flarzedrago9 wrote:
The manders are good but the tuts (the evil kroks) force the manders to fight for them. I'm still in Krokotopia but almost done and when I first started I didnt under stand either but they are.I really feel bad for them and hope they get freed from slavery because everything and everyone should get the same respect. LOL and all this from me a hot-headed fire wizard!

Hahaha there's nothing hot-headed about "Liberty and justice for all"

Taryn

Survivor
Jan 12, 2011
Manders are not evil at all. I remember a ghost of a mander once told me he would not like to battle me, but had to do his master's will. Plus I have a pet ice mander and he rocks and I doubt he would want to kill me lol. The mander you'll first see in krokotopia anyways are charmed slaves and its not the manders, just thier bodies. Thier souls are locked up by some nirini that I PWNED. P.S. I am Marcus BattleSpear level 17 death wizard any other fellow death wizard plz help me deafeat grubb its so hard!!!!!

Survivor
May 31, 2009
well honestly I think their good because their always going on about how
"kind hearted" they are.

Survivor
May 08, 2010
TomMarvoloRiddle32... wrote:
Manders are not evil at all. I remember a ghost of a mander once told me he would not like to battle me, but had to do his master's will. Plus I have a pet ice mander and he rocks and I doubt he would want to kill me lol. The mander you'll first see in krokotopia anyways are charmed slaves and its not the manders, just thier bodies. Thier souls are locked up by some nirini that I PWNED. P.S. I am Marcus BattleSpear level 17 death wizard any other fellow death wizard plz help me deafeat grubb its so hard!!!!!
use your best tresure cards (like 2 or 3 minuons) and some that are to all minuons