Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Which one should i get?

AuthorMessage
Squire
Jul 08, 2009
I have 28,000 gold and what house should I chose?

They all look so nice but i like the first WC house 'cause of the bridge but i want your opinions.

Geographer
Feb 27, 2009
Personally, I'd save up for a school house or mount. Of course that would take longer, but a dungeon a day can make a difference .

But you're not me and thats just my opinon. House-wise, I'd go with a Marleybone house or the bigger wizard city house (because it has lots of rooms in the house area. So you can have more rooms than just your regular bedroom/whatever.)

Defender
May 11, 2009
well i think you should save a little more and get the Mb estate, you no the big one. it is a wicked nice house, and the basement room opening can be blocked off with a storm ice or fire KT tablet, the big wide ones. the house has good sized rooms and a nice outdoors i have had that house the longest out of any other house i have bought

Defender
May 24, 2009
They all look nice but i suggest for you to buy the mansions because they provide more space for you to decorate. Hope this helped you! :)

Delver
May 31, 2009
each world offers 2 houses one big one small, each world offers progressivly larger houses, and of course each character can buy up to three houses so check them out and have fun. the characters you make later will benifit from your experiement.

Survivor
Jul 04, 2009
I think you should get 2,000 more coins and buy the Marleybone "Royal Estate".

Survivor
Apr 04, 2010
the royal playhouse in wizard city seems nice. I wanted to get it but i wanted money to buy furniture. It is exactly 15,000 gold :)