Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

gimme a hand

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 30, 2010
i cant figure out the quest gimme a hand the arrow points to nothing what do i do on this quest and how do i get to do big ben please help asap im stuck

Survivor
Jan 30, 2010
Geographer
Feb 27, 2009
jbella8686 wrote:
i cant figure out the quest gimme a hand the arrow points to nothing what do i do on this quest and how do i get to do big ben please help asap im stuck

Well, we dont know much about "the quest". We dont even know what quest you are talking about. Little more information, please.

Survivor
Jun 08, 2009
IamLezul wrote:
jbella8686 wrote:

Well, we dont know much about "the quest". We dont even know what quest you are talking about. Little more information, please.

the big ben is smack in the middle of the back of the royal museum where you looked for the sarcoffagus

Geographer
Jul 04, 2009
Gimme a hand
PreQuest: Location, Location...
Given by: Sergeant Steeg
Goals:
Locate Amy Brooks' Place
Find Evidence
Talk to Sergeant Steeg
Hand In: Sergeant Steeg
Reward:
75 gold
1150 experience

You need to finish Knights Court, Katzensteins Lab, East Counterweight and West Counterweight before you can do Big Ben.

Geographer
Feb 27, 2009
Preacher7719 wrote:
Gimme a hand
PreQuest: Location, Location...
Given by: Sergeant Steeg
Goals:
Locate Amy Brooks' Place
Find Evidence
Talk to Sergeant Steeg
Hand In: Sergeant Steeg
Reward:
75 gold
1150 experience

You need to finish Knights Court, Katzensteins Lab, East Counterweight and West Counterweight before you can do Big Ben.

Omigosh like duhh. I didnt know that was the name of the quest.

Explorer
Sep 20, 2009
wait! there are places after katz lab?!!! I'm stuck on that.

benjamin dragonpants
level 30
magus necromancer
:D