Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Grizzlehiem Houses?!?

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Dec 13, 2008
Grizzlehiem Housing Chase!
Every world has houses (I hope you all know that!), except Grizzlehiem. . . Where are they? When you reply don't say in the Grizzlehiem housing shop!! Is it a Glitch or is there really no houses. I realized this when the airing of the new Wizard101 Housing Trailer came out. I rolled my eyes, thinking I've seen all of these houses. . . Execpt!?! Could that be?? No. . . I rushed to my computer to see if the update had came yet but it didn't. I even tryed the test realm. . . Nothin' Is this KingIsle's mistake??

I don't know. . . I did some research on the topic. . . And I found a pagraph about the houses. . . They were confused also, so I geuss I'm not alone, is this a mistake, or is this just KingsIsle's way of giving us a sneek peak. . .

I don't know. . . I resarched the topic here on the Wizard Homepage Forum. . . And last post was from July of '09?!? There were asking for Grizzlehiem furnature???

Colin FrostGlade--48--Master of Storm-- Storm
Cody LotusCaller--37--Oni Slayer-- Balance

Survivor
Jun 01, 2009
if they did have grizzleheim houses that would be awesome you should bring this to their attention... hopefully then there would a few houses for grizzleheim...