Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Turns into Pixie Dust

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 20, 2009
We've all heard about the new wings that came out, but I've got a small problem, when I look at the wings, their not there, just the dust. I had my friend come over and his wings where just pixie dust too! If anyone knows how to fix this, please tell me.
Zalic

Administrator
This is obviously a graphics card issue, young Wizard. We have the tech support you need, but we need more information from you.

If you have any questions or concerns regarding game or account matters, please send an email to: support@wizard101.com. Please include your account username and a DxDiag.

A DxDiag is a utility designed to display the specifications of the user's hardware, as well as to test DirectX software, including sound and video. If you are asked for this information in an email, it helps the support group relate your gaming issue to your personal computer.

To create a dxdiag.txt just go to Start -> Run (or Search in Vista) and enter dxdiag and click OK. Once the program has run it's course, click "Save all Information" and it will output a txt file that you can attach to your email.

community@wizard101.com
Defender
Jun 19, 2009
What if you got help for it, and the help was that you update your drivers
-- and that not only did not help, but the driver update just keeps crashing
every so often, when you turn left?

Mr. Lincoln suggested a driver update to fix other issues, and that's what
the update does, and it didn't fix the problem -- either for the wing issue
... or anything I needed help with.

I'd really like to buy the Wings, but if I can see them, what's the point?
For now, I'm saving my Crowns until the issue is resolved ...

Survivor
Oct 07, 2008
it may have beejn the updates that caused this to continue because that happened to me too i just left my wizard 101 account alone for a day or two and it was fine

Defender
Jun 19, 2009
matt6888 wrote:
it may have been the updates that caused this to continue because that happened to me too i just left my wizard 101 account alone for a day or two and it was fine

Actually, I've had this problem since they came out, even before the last update. It sounds like some people can see them, but others can't -- otherwise, everyone would have been complaining right away ... :?