Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

"Master of Storm" Glitch **ANY INFO HELPS**

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Dec 13, 2008
I Know It Is Long, But Please Read!
Hello,
I'm Colin FrostGlade :-o

I just completed the Level 48+ quest for the pet, badge, and spell. Well, I didn't get my badge. . . I logged in and back in and it wasn't there. . . I did all my Mossback quest(thought it might help because it was added the same time these quests where added). Is there an extra quest that I have to do with it? I got my spell, pet, gold, and EXP, but saddly not my Badge I was really looking forward to getting it. . . Can someone please help. . . Is it just a glitch that just appeared? Or have other people noticed it too?. . . Please any info on this topic would help!!

Administrator
Getting your 'Master of' badge has nothing to do with the quest you are given at level 48.

The 'Master of' badge is earned when you have learned every spell in your main school of focus. This means all the spells from your Professor, earned through quests, and from secret trainers throughout the Spiral.

community@wizard101.com
Geographer
Jul 04, 2009
Explorer
Dec 13, 2008
ProfessorGreyrose wrote:
Getting your 'Master of' badge has nothing to do with the quest you are given at level 48.

The 'Master of' badge is earned when you have learned every spell in your main school of focus. This means all the spells from your Professor, earned through quests, and from secret trainers throughout the Spiral.

Thank you Professor Greyrose! Today I got the Storm Sheild and I got the badge! Thank you!