Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

How do you get to Marleybone?

AuthorMessage
Defender
Aug 30, 2009
Can someone(teachers) tell EXACTLY what you have to do to get to Marleybone? Thanks! :D

Delver
Dec 26, 2009
Just defeat Krokothep and then his ghost will give you the key to Marleybone.

Defender
Aug 30, 2009
Who Krokothep? I just finished the Grand Arena in the Krokoshnipx.

Defender
Aug 30, 2009
I just found out who he is a few minutes ago. Prince Kebi Sokkwi beat me...

Survivor
Jul 13, 2009
zz00 wrote:
Can someone(teachers) tell EXACTLY what you have to do to get to Marleybone? Thanks! :-D
Dude I'm probally the best person cause I beat Krokotopia yesterday with my friend Noah (thanks Noah!).first you must understand 1 thing.... I am a terrible speller.You must complete the Ahnic and Degjjet family tombs (btw I beat both of them LONG before I could go there because I teleported to one of my friends)then you must beat Prince Aka Karranahm then you get the apttitude test in the Temple of Storms (btw the last onone is purple braizer sun tree snake beetle. And finally you must beat Krokopatra.

Karic Goldenfist
Lvl. 34 Necromancer
Oni Slayer

Survivor
May 13, 2010
Ps: the last boss in the tomb of storms is wicked hard if you're not myth school. I suggest get some higher lvl friends to help. Plus, it's more fun that way! Yay for awkward conversations! :-D

Mastermind
Apr 24, 2010
fourmyant wrote:
Just defeat Krokothep and then his ghost will give you the key to Marleybone.
i thought you spoused to defeat krokopatra

Delver
Jul 20, 2009
Do all of Krokthep's quests, he will give you the key after two dungeons.

Survivor
Jul 14, 2009
It says i am supposed to defeat Prince Aka Karanahn but I can't get through the door. Do I open it of some thing? It also says that I am supposed to defeat 3 other princes, but I couldn't find them either. Canm someone please help me, I a stuck, and really want to get into marleybone!!!!!!!!!!!!

Defender
Aug 30, 2009
Wow, people are still talking about this? I posted this an eternity ago. I'm in Celestia now, so no need for further conversation... unless you really want to.