Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Stitching with coins

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 22, 2009
I think we should be able to stitch items together with coins or crowns. Not everyone has the privilege of having crowns but plenty of people are rich and have a lot of coins. If this cant happen then maybe there could be an exchange where you could turn some in game coins into crowns.

Andrea SpriteDust Grandmaster pyromancer
Courtney PixieWeaver level 49 theurgist
Jessica MythThorn level 45 conjurer

Defender
Jul 01, 2008
If everything could be purchased with both crowns and gold, it would be fair to crown and non-crown players.

Already, Royal Attire and Guardian's Outfit are purchase-able with both crown and gold. Other equipment should be the same.

Survivor
Jan 15, 2009
Daisykart1 wrote:
I think we should be able to stitch items together with coins or crowns. Not everyone has the privilege of having crowns but plenty of people are rich and have a lot of coins. If this cant happen then maybe there could be an exchange where you could turn some in game coins into crowns.

Andrea SpriteDust Grandmaster pyromancer
Courtney PixieWeaver level 49 theurgist
Jessica MythThorn level 45 conjurer

well all you have to do is fight mosters!(bosses)! then they drop really rare stuff! its best to do this as a subscriber because there are more bosses! like foulgaze lord nightshade and more :D! and sell what they drop! i got 14560 gold doing this! (and i spent some of it )! so just fight bosses and sell what they drop

Chase star flame lvl 21 ice

Survivor
Dec 15, 2008
Hmm. I understand -just- for stitching gold would be alloud. But.... an exchange would probably be a big money drop for them if it was sudden. I think, one day every three months people could exchange gold for crowns except it would probably be like 20000 gold for 500 crowns. Just an idea

Defender
Sep 28, 2008
Survivor
Jan 01, 2010