Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

What's The Best Pet?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 08, 2010
I just want your Opinion on what you think the Best pet is Cause I think The Dragon the Unicorn and The Firecat . But I just want you opinion but also can you help me find where you can post your stories cause I have a Story I want to Post.

Champion
Jan 27, 2009
Survivor
Jan 08, 2010
Well I'm not even past level 7 so that's going to take me a loooonnnggg time so do you know any other pets that are really cool?

Champion
Jan 27, 2009
Hmm, well in that case there is the ghost pet in wc and the krokomummy in kt.

Survivor
Jul 26, 2009
I like the damp demon. It came with my gift card.
John Griffinrider Lvl 12 Thaumaturge

Survivor
Dec 07, 2009
The Defender pig is the best pet in the game it gives alot of resistance to all schools of magic and can make you unbeatable in pvp "expecially if you are ice" I wish you could still get it.

Survivor
Dec 19, 2009
The best pet has to be the Talented Piggle because it comes with a
spell card :D

Nicholas Angleblade Lv.15

Survivor
Jan 08, 2010
Survivor
Feb 19, 2009
Explorer
May 09, 2009
Defender
Mar 01, 2009
i like heckhounds, helephants, dragons, fairies, and dark sprites :P
dragon named buddy i think
heckhound whose name i dont know
helephant named sir leo
dark sprie named lord katie

Survivor
Dec 06, 2008
for me i think the lvl 48 pets are the best they look aweseome and they pwn

Survivor
Dec 06, 2008
But srsly none of the wc and kt pets come even clooooooose to the ones in the lvl 48 pets like the stormzilla and orthrus o yea and the wraith 8)

Survivor
Dec 06, 2008
I just read that your a lvl seven XD well then you can get really kewl pets in the wiz city bazaar you just gotta look around

Geographer
Jul 04, 2009
Survivor
Jun 06, 2009
Alina046 wrote:
I just want your Opinion on what you think the Best pet is Cause I think The Dragon the Unicorn and The Firecat . But I just want you opinion but also can you help me find where you can post your stories cause I have a Story I want to Post.
Ninja pigs by far!!!
oh, and the jade oni and treant, the treant is the natures wrath move, while the jade oni is a green helephant

Survivor
Oct 23, 2009
Survivor
Jan 08, 2010
wolfuzumaki wrote:
personaly I think the storm hound is the coolest!
Yea Either the Death hound or The Heck Hound as long as their hounds I think their awsome or the Unicorn or The firecat But the Hounds are the best of all

Survivor
Jul 22, 2009
Explorer
Aug 14, 2008
Been using my Pioneer Dragon, King Fluffy, since beta :3
A free Balanceblade spell still works pretty well for me. Plus, the only dragon with stars on his scales xD That's pretty cool

But, besides, him.. maybe the Storm Hound.

Geographer
Jun 09, 2009
Survivor
Dec 16, 2008
I like the frozen cat it comes with a gift card and i like the life lvl 48 pet and the fire.

Survivor
Jan 06, 2009
Hi, even though I've been pet hunting and got a few from gift cards or bought by crowns...my fave has still got to be the slobbering face of the bloodbat

Defender
May 09, 2009
your schools lvl 48 pet (exept for life it gives a satyr but thats just my opinion) because they give you your schools lvl 42 spell exept for myth and life. life gives a satyr and myth gives the lvl 48 spell. and they all give a +5% power pip chance

Survivor
Mar 18, 2010
Get the $20 gift card from Best Buy store. Not only can you use it to redeem 10,000 crowns or a 2 month full/all-access subscription, but you will receive the "Firezilla" pet (providing you get this card within the month of April). The Firezilla pet gives you 5% resist all (5% resist all spells), and the Firezilla card, which, at 4 pip requirement can deal out up to a whopping 700+ damage (more or less depending on if you have any blades or traps set, or if enemy has any shields etc. on).

The following is a video of the pet:

http://www.wizard101central.com/forums/showthread.php?t=21615

If you have the Ascendent Staff or Phosphorescent Maul, you get an extra pip (staff) or power pip (maul) so at the right power pip percentage and setup, you might even be able to use this card on the first round.
For example, I have the Maul, which gives me a power pip, and a 25% power pip chance, so often I get 2 power pips (4 regular pips) at the very start of a battle.