Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

most popular primary school

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 12, 2009
hi there is it just me or do u often c lots of 1 type of wizard + almost none of another? i seem 2 c lots of fire peeps + almost NO balance peoples. plz tell me if u have noticed this.

Defender
May 09, 2009
no i havnt noticed this at all and you seem to be refering to your friends that you have added. a lot of times people will wear the color of there school. latley people have been wearing colors other than there schools so it get difficult to know what school they are, but for sure i have seen plenty of balance wizards but the majority of them is crushed by death, fire, ice, and storm

Squire
Jul 08, 2009
purdueman71 wrote:
hi there is it just me or do u often c lots of 1 type of wizard + almost none of another? i seem 2 c lots of fire peeps + almost NO balance peoples. plz tell me if u have noticed this.

Well i noticed more people are becoming myth, fire and death now. So i agree with you.

Survivor
Dec 12, 2009
well at first i was a death wizard and i noticed that is kind of difficult to see a balance wizard :)