Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Celestia

AuthorMessage
Champion
Jun 30, 2009
During one of my quests on Firecat Alley, I had to retrieve a ring for a woman in Celestia.

Is this world going to be added to the Spiral? Also, one reason I liked Wizard 101 was Wizard City.

While the other worlds are interesting, I am partial to Wizard City.

Timothy Pearlflower
Level 40 Ice Wizard

Defender
Dec 17, 2008
Yes, I've heard about Celestia mentioned in some history books, as well as another world called Phantom Zone. Grizzleheim was also mentioned in these history books before it was even released.

Seeing as how Grizzleheim was actually a world that was released, I'll make the assumption that Celestia and Phantom Zone will be too, eventually.

Survivor
Mar 13, 2009
Very nice Celestia sounds ok, I like phantom zone I just hope they don't incorporate any of the villains from wizard city too either of these places.

Survivor
Mar 12, 2009
matvince90 wrote:
Yes, I've heard about Celestia mentioned in some history books, as well as another world called Phantom Zone. Grizzleheim was also mentioned in these history books before it was even released.

Seeing as how Grizzleheim was actually a world that was released, I'll make the assumption that Celestia and Phantom Zone will be too, eventually.

Phantom Zone? Where did you hear that? I think I would've remembered a name like Phantom Zone. :?

BTW, yeah, Celestia is mentioned a couple times. I wanna see if its gonna be a moon-like world or something like that.

Defender
Jul 12, 2009
iliani1356 wrote:
matvince90 wrote:

Phantom Zone? Where did you hear that? I think I would've remembered a name like Phantom Zone. :?

BTW, yeah, Celestia is mentioned a couple times. I wanna see if its gonna be a moon-like world or something like that.

I soo totaly agree with you

Survivor
Oct 19, 2008
matvince90 wrote:

Ya one time i was logging in to the test realm and it said loading Phantom Zone.