Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Advice and Tips Plz

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Feb 16, 2009
Ok I am a level 47 Thaumaturge, Jasmine BlueGem, my second school is storm. I am in ds and am stuck on pryomancers tomb. I know it wont let anyone port to me or help me, but does anyone have any idea how many stages it has, and i need some advice and tips how to get past this dungeon. I dont have any heal and am only ice and storm. Help? Advice? Tips?
~*~Jazz~*~

Geographer
Jul 04, 2009
Pyromancer’s Tomb – 5 levels
Fire/Death
Ice/Life
Death/Death
Death/Death
Fire(Drusilla Morningbane)/Balance

You should have Fairy, which is a heal card. Put the max allowed into your deck.

You cannot use Mark Location in most of the DS dungeons. Noone can port to you, BUT you can have up to three other players join you at the entrance. If you don't have any friends who are willing to (or can) enter it with you, I would suggest changing realms to a Busy of Normal realm and try to find someone in the area who might join you.

Explorer
Feb 16, 2009
Preacher7719 wrote:
Fire/Death
Ice/Life
Death/Death
Death/Death

You should have Fairy, which is a heal card. Put the max allowed into your deck.

You cannot use Mark Location in most of the DS dungeons. Noone can port to you, BUT you can have up to three other players join you at the entrance. If you don't have any friends who are willing to (or can) enter it with you, I would suggest changing realms to a Busy of Normal realm and try to find someone in the area who might join you.

ty i guess i will try today if I can stay away from my addictive dilly dalling.

Historian
Jun 14, 2009
Another thing you can do is go to the bazar and stock up on heal cards. Place those in ur T-card deck. Before killing the last boss in the battle, try healing yourself to as close to max as you can. Than you will be ready for the next floor without using your mana bottles.

Explorer
Jul 21, 2009
exactly... treasure cards - like dryad, fairy, etc... ONLY have heal cards in your treasure deck. That way, you can always pull one when needed.

Explorer
Feb 16, 2009
Fire/Death
Ice/Life
Death/Death
Death/Death

I will remember this so it keeps me pumped up and encouraged if I get far.

Another thing you can do is go to the bazaar and stock up on heal cards.

Will do, I have lots of gold and I will fill my T-Card Deck.

treasure cards - like dryad, fairy, etc... ONLY have heal cards in your treasure deck.

I will get the best life cards for healing, and maybe trade some of my t cards for other life cards from friends that you cant get in bazaar like rebirth.

Ty all for the advice and tips, I am planning to my my voyage to Pryo Tomb today!

Survivor
Mar 25, 2009
To Sanmil0963
You are inspired. I beat the Pyromancer's Tomb SINGLE HANDED by taking your excellent advice to buy Life Pixie's from the bazaar and I didn't even have to use a bottle nor all the pixie's. But without them I couldn't have done it alone. Alas, it isn't always easy to have friends on the same quest nor those who are so generous as to fight outside of their quest. I have an excellent ice minion, but somehow in this tomb most of his shark, fire and ice spells fizzled, and so did mine (hence the need for copious life spells for we Ice people, esp when we are alone). Thank you, Thank you, Thank you. (I also thank julesgrusien for letting me know the levels and what schools they were. Such awesome help. Love you guys!

XOXOXO

Haley Icesword (lvl 45)