Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Very Bad Briskbreeze bug

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 18, 2009
Hello,

I played through Briskbreeze tower twice tonight in hopes of acquiring my balance ring, and both times I had made it to the final boss, only to have VERY disappointing results, due to what seem like bugs.

The first time it was a long battle (3 of us), during which I was ultimately hit with a hound that killed me the very round my other two teammates defeated whatever his name is at the top of the tower. I received no loot and was immediately transported to Wizard City, this despite my contribution to the boss, and moreover the entire tower.

The second attempt there were three of us. Myself and another died (boss was about 100 hp). My third and last teammate waited to cast rebirth, after which I finished the boss with a low pip Judgment (again this was a long and close fight). Anyhow, I defeated the boss, but for some reason I was immediately transported to Wizard City as though I had been defeated. Again, a very disappointing result as I received no loot and zero return on my investment.

All in all, I spent a total of two hours (give or take 15 minutes) going through a combined 18 levels of a tower, only to be transported away when I was going to receive my prize. This is extremely frustrating, making me want to be selfish next time around and be absolutely sure to heal myself before focusing on an ally, which does not seem conducive to W101 play. Is there anything that can be done? I dunno, it just really sucks.

Wizard 101 is really solid with their content. I have never really experienced functionality type bugs. Any response would be appreciated.

Thank you.

Survivor
Aug 07, 2009
Crabshack101 wrote:
Hello,

I played through Briskbreeze tower twice tonight in hopes of acquiring my balance ring, and both times I had made it to the final boss, only to have VERY disappointing results, due to what seem like bugs.

The first time it was a long battle (3 of us), during which I was ultimately hit with a hound that killed me the very round my other two teammates defeated whatever his name is at the top of the tower. I received no loot and was immediately transported to Wizard City, this despite my contribution to the boss, and moreover the entire tower.

The second attempt there were three of us. Myself and another died (boss was about 100 hp). My third and last teammate waited to cast rebirth, after which I finished the boss with a low pip Judgment (again this was a long and close fight). Anyhow, I defeated the boss, but for some reason I was immediately transported to Wizard City as though I had been defeated. Again, a very disappointing result as I received no loot and zero return on my investment.

All in all, I spent a total of two hours (give or take 15 minutes) going through a combined 18 levels of a tower, only to be transported away when I was going to receive my prize. This is extremely frustrating, making me want to be selfish next time around and be absolutely sure to heal myself before focusing on an ally, which does not seem conducive to W101 play. Is there anything that can be done? I dunno, it just really sucks.

Wizard 101 is really solid with their content. I have never really experienced functionality type bugs. Any response would be appreciated.

Thank you.

I have a question. I can find Briskbreeze Tower but cannot figure out how to get in. I can see the swirls but they are not lit. I am a level 42 and currently in Mooshu. So what do I need to do to be able to enter this tower? Please Help!!
Thanks.

Mastermind
Jun 23, 2009
NurseHypno wrote:
Crabshack101 wrote:
Hello,

Thank you.

I have a question. I can find Briskbreeze Tower but cannot figure out how to get in. I can see the swirls but they are not lit. I am a level 42 and currently in Mooshu. So what do I need to do to be able to enter this tower? Please Help!!
Thanks.

I believe its for level 50's only