Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

The Dragon's Claw quest

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 04, 2009
not sure what i am doing wrong here, but i am unable to find the dragon claw key, i keep going back and forth between three different claws, where the quest helper sends me, and i cant find the key, the hint in the quest line says to search the street by the broken tower, lots of broken towers here, searched by them all, and i cant find a thing. any suggestions? quest broken maybe? or am i just not finding it?

Survivor
Jul 29, 2009
Survivor
Mar 10, 2009
Gizzlez wrote:
I'm having the same problem. Must be a glitch, but what to do?
me too i dont know what to do !!!!

Survivor
Aug 04, 2009
ok, for those stuck on the quest, i finally got it figured out. the drop rate seems to be hard on these, but the claws should have a key in them, with green wisp like balls of light shooting around it, if you dont see it, move on to the next claw, after the 3 claws in the area are searched, if you find no key, switch realms, took me a few tries, but i finally got the keys, the dragon claws are indeed where the key is, its just a matter of the claw having a key in it, just a claw, no good, claw with key, your on your way to the next quest :-D

Survivor
Dec 13, 2008
To save your self some time just go to your closest claw and swich realms it works too.

Explorer
Sep 09, 2009