Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Can't get the new quest for Grizzleheim?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 22, 2009
Okay I just got up to Level 40 and I got two bubbles from the headmaster. One if I remember correctly was just telling me to see him immediatly which I think is a bug that is known already but he also told me that a message had arrived from Grizzleheim for me but when I go to him there's no new quest. I thought that the new quest for Grizzleheim was at 40 but maybe I'm wrong? Or is there a bug that won't let me get to the quest??

Any help appreciated but since I couldn't find another case like this anywhere I think that I need an administrator to help me. Thx!!

Adam Lightmancer Master Pyromancer

Survivor
Feb 28, 2009
blademaster16 wrote:
Okay I just got up to Level 40 and I got two bubbles from the headmaster. One if I remember correctly was just telling me to see him immediatly which I think is a bug that is known already but he also told me that a message had arrived from Grizzleheim for me but when I go to him there's no new quest. I thought that the new quest for Grizzleheim was at 40 but maybe I'm wrong? Or is there a bug that won't let me get to the quest??

Any help appreciated but since I couldn't find another case like this anywhere I think that I need an administrator to help me. Thx!!

Adam Lightmancer Master Pyromancer
Hey you mean that you got a letter saying need aid bjorn that is the same quests i am stuck up on.

Survivor
May 13, 2009
I have the same problem and cant figure it out!!! Any ideas out there?

Historian
Jun 14, 2009
I didn't get summon at all from MA until I was level 50. I took a chance when I turned level 40 and went to see Bjorn. Why don't you just go see him and see if he has the quest to see the King? More than likely he does.

If he doesn't, I would report it to tech support.

Defender
May 30, 2009
I have two Grand Master wizards and from time to time Ambrose summons me to his office. I have finished all quests on both characters so I know he has nothing for me to do. The summoning and the quest to take you to GH AFTER you have already talked with Bjorn is a bug. This pops up occasionally so I guess poor Ambrose just gets a lil lonely. If you have already talked to the headmaster and have started questing in GH, don't worry about it. If he summons you, you can either ignore it or go talk to him "just to see" if there is anything new going on. Good luck questing!

Angela Ravensong Grand Master Sorcerer
Angela Spiritwalker Grand Master Conjurer

Survivor
Jul 04, 2009
I have the same problem, there are no more quests in Krok and now I am in Grizzleheim and stuck. The only quest I have for GH is to find the books " The Lord Of Runes" but how can I find them all when I can't get to those places?

So I am at a stand still with nowhere to go. Any suggestions please?

Can't go to Marleybone either, so that leaves Wizard city, Krok and GH. The only other quest I have besides the books is from Eudora Tangletree who wants mistwood which I will have to do but don't want ot do the crafting.
I must be missing something because my other wizard got into Marleybone without completing the crafting or locating all the books.

Survivor
Jul 26, 2009
Survivor
Aug 04, 2009
When you reach level 42 you will get a new quest. Just got mine when I got to level 42.