Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Test Realm Bug/Error

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 19, 2009
I submitted this through the test realm, but thought I'd also post it in the forum. I downloaded the test realm in order to try out the mounts and decide which type I wanted to buy. For some reason I am unable to buy a mount. When I click confirming I want to buy one no money is exchanged and I have no mount in my bag. I've tried multiple times and logged on and off with no success. It seems I am able to buy other items in the crown shop. I confirmed this by buying a pack of treasure cards. I was also able to use the wishing well. So, I can use the crowns the testing realm provides, I just can't buy a mount. From the looks of the testing realm everyone else is able to do so and has had no problem.

Explorer
Nov 02, 2008
HP103 wrote:
I submitted this through the test realm, but thought I'd also post it in the forum. I downloaded the test realm in order to try out the mounts and decide which type I wanted to buy. For some reason I am unable to buy a mount. When I click confirming I want to buy one no money is exchanged and I have no mount in my bag. I've tried multiple times and logged on and off with no success. It seems I am able to buy other items in the crown shop. I confirmed this by buying a pack of treasure cards. I was also able to use the wishing well. So, I can use the crowns the testing realm provides, I just can't buy a mount. From the looks of the testing realm everyone else is able to do so and has had no problem.

Ah, I had this same problem. Your backpack is full. That's what is wrong.

~Michael Thunderspear
Grandmaster Pyromancer

Historian
Jun 14, 2009
Yes, check your backpack. I had the same problem. When KI transferred your character all of the stuff came with it. Just deposit some of it in your bank and you will be ok

Defender
Aug 19, 2008
My son had this same problem...so while trying to get enough gold so he could buy a mount with coins, the conversion didn't work so he now doesnt have enough gold or enough crowns to buy any. Good grief.

Where are those little leprechans that used to dispense gold on test?

Survivor
Jun 29, 2009
I had very little problems with the new test realm. Well, almost no problems. I had NO problems buying anything but I was invisible half the time. Also, I couldn't see my pet in any mode.(costume,normal, and mounts) Everything else was fine. :)