Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Five Ring Circus

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 01, 2009
I would like help if anyone could offer assistance please. I am trying to complete this quest but have yet to craft any items for it. I also had never crafted treasure cards. However after crafting some cards I was notified to see the quest giver. I am not allowed to turn in Five Ring Circus Just as I should not be able to because I have not crafted the items but my quest tracker tells me to see him anyway. This experience is like having the quest bugged I think.I would like to be assured that after crafting the 5 items required I will be able to successfully turn in Five Ring Circus. Can anyone confirm that this will be okay? I believe that there is more crafting quests to come from this quest giver but at the moment my quest tracker seems to be bugged. So, can anyone help me sort out these difficulties? Thanks for helping.

Hero
May 27, 2009
Yes, I can confirm this is exactly what happened to me. There is a glitch that counts other things towards your having crafted, but if you don't have the actual five rings in your backpack, you cannot turn it in.

Survivor
Dec 18, 2008
onionbag wrote:
I would like help if anyone could offer assistance please. I am trying to complete this quest but have yet to craft any items for it. I also had never crafted treasure cards. However after crafting some cards I was notified to see the quest giver. I am not allowed to turn in Five Ring Circus Just as I should not be able to because I have not crafted the items but my quest tracker tells me to see him anyway. This experience is like having the quest bugged I think.I would like to be assured that after crafting the 5 items required I will be able to successfully turn in Five Ring Circus. Can anyone confirm that this will be okay? I believe that there is more crafting quests to come from this quest giver but at the moment my quest tracker seems to be bugged. So, can anyone help me sort out these difficulties? Thanks for helping.

Please read my responce to the post in the dragonspyre forum.