Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Grizzleheim pets???

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 06, 2009
Explorer
Mar 27, 2009
rahulb wrote:
Are there any dropped pets in Grizzlehiem?If so, any ones with cards?
Sadly, for now there aren't any pets, and the pet shop isn't opened. :( But, I can sure tell you there's a HIGH chance pets will open as soon as the pet shop in GH opens! I hope it does soon! Then I might get a Grendel pet!

Survivor
Mar 28, 2009
I'm not sure that there will be any pets in Gh i hope so, but its been out for awhile now and there hasnt been any accouncements....... welll i hope they do come out.............
alexis lvl 49 death
ghostbuster 8)

Survivor
Dec 17, 2008
One of me friends has a pet bear from grizzleheim but i keep asking where he got it but he doesn't tell me.I sure want one pet from grizzleheim! I already got 13 pets! I want to ad a bear to it!

Administrator
Exclusive Grizzleheim pets are now available with the purchase of a $20 Prepaid Gift Card from Walgreens! (Available at most USA locations).
Click here for the Store Locator: http://walgreens.com/marketing/storelocator/find.jsp?foot=store_locator

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Dec 16, 2008
um i keep seeing a wildcat pet and i've asked where to get it but nobody answers it is it from walgreens?

Survivor
Oct 03, 2009

just got my wildclaw from Walgreens today...

Pat R. AKA: Autumn Jadeheart (Sorcerer) Moira Unicornfriend (Theurgist)

Survivor
Dec 18, 2008
rahulb wrote:
Are there any dropped pets in Grizzlehiem?If so, any ones with cards?
how do you get pets in Grizzleheim.