Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

where is sunken city

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 24, 2009
Geographer
Feb 27, 2009
Sunken city is a dungeon located in The nightside. The nightside is located through the waterfall by rainbow bridge in the commons. You have to complete wizard city to be able to unlock this area, or you can port to a friend. I would recommend waiting because when i did it, it was so exciting for me to see this new area on my own!

Survivor
Mar 08, 2009
It's in a place called nightside. Once you have access to that place, go under the Rainbow Bridge Waterfall and there will be a door with a skull on it (, the only door through the waterfall). and then you have to speak with this girl named Marla. She will have you do a bunch of stuff then she will tell you to go to Sunken City. If you are not a high level wizard, i will have friends help you or wait until you are in your lateb 20s or 30s.

Survivor
Oct 17, 2009
What level do you recommend for sunken city. I am level 25 and progressing rapidly.

~ Joshua RavenHammer ~ Level 25 or higher Pyromancer/Necromancer ~

A+ Student
Jan 05, 2009
jboy126 wrote:
What level do you recommend for sunken city. I am level 25 and progressing rapidly.

~ Joshua RavenHammer ~ Level 25 or higher Pyromancer/Necromancer ~

A pyromancer should be able to handle it once she/he gets fireball. Scald makes it much easier.

Just a warning...you will face three opponents at once, so if you solo, be ready to use multi-attack spells.