Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Hilda Brewer - Why just Wizard City?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 24, 2018
After a recent battle in Krysalis I found myself back in the Bastion and needing to fill up my potions - which means the slog all the way back to Wizard City to do so. Why not put Hilda in every world, like the minigame sigils are? I don't play the minigames after Wizard because quite frankly, they're boring and it does take less time to just go all the way back to Wizard City.

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
InkPaperBlotts on Jul 15, 2019 wrote:
After a recent battle in Krysalis I found myself back in the Bastion and needing to fill up my potions - which means the slog all the way back to Wizard City to do so. Why not put Hilda in every world, like the minigame sigils are? I don't play the minigames after Wizard because quite frankly, they're boring and it does take less time to just go all the way back to Wizard City.
I'd love to see her in the commons area of each world, it would be massively helpful!

I'd also love to be able to craft her for my home or collect her animus some way to have a helpful potion vendor of my own lol...yes I know that sounds kinda weird since she's a person...but I'd feed her and look after her and she can play with my pets when I'm out!