Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Wizard101 Mall

AuthorMessage
Geographer
Nov 22, 2015
I was thinking Wizard101 needs to create more furniture. Like a lot more furniture. It has a ton of houses, and has even more bundle houses that are gigantic, but only has enough furniture to fill a few houses (side note: they also need to have furniture sets come with bundle houses), for any others you'd just have to reuse furniture and where is the fun in that?

So what if Wizard101 got a mall? This would be an opportunity to introduce a lot of new furniture, and they could introduce new gear sets too. There needs to be multiple gear sets to choose from that are similarly powerful, not just one (not even two is enough). And not all should be obtained through farming.

Defender
Apr 03, 2016
Fable Finder on Nov 19, 2018 wrote:
I was thinking Wizard101 needs to create more furniture. Like a lot more furniture. It has a ton of houses, and has even more bundle houses that are gigantic, but only has enough furniture to fill a few houses (side note: they also need to have furniture sets come with bundle houses), for any others you'd just have to reuse furniture and where is the fun in that?

So what if Wizard101 got a mall? This would be an opportunity to introduce a lot of new furniture, and they could introduce new gear sets too. There needs to be multiple gear sets to choose from that are similarly powerful, not just one (not even two is enough). And not all should be obtained through farming.
YES! I agree 100%! My houses are awfully bland, and I hope they add this.