Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New slot in class for Young Wizards

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 26, 2010
Hello dear Kingslsle Entertainment,
It might be so good to have more spaces in class, you know I want make for example life school wizard and on my own account I have all things I need to make him so good. I sadly dont have time to make new character and get all my stuffs I have on my main account. It might be SOOOO GOOD if you could add this feature to game <3
Thank you and have a nice day,
Best wishes
Adam Baláž/Adam RainbowBreaker

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
Adamcek on Nov 17, 2018 wrote:
Hello dear Kingslsle Entertainment,
It might be so good to have more spaces in class, you know I want make for example life school wizard and on my own account I have all things I need to make him so good. I sadly dont have time to make new character and get all my stuffs I have on my main account. It might be SOOOO GOOD if you could add this feature to game <3
Thank you and have a nice day,
Best wishes
Adam Baláž/Adam RainbowBreaker
I'm not quite sure what you're asking for, but it sounds like you have gathered some great drops suitable for a life wizard and would like to be able to use them? Each account can hold up to 6 wizards, so unless you've already made 6 you could add a new wizard. If you have 6 wizards and life is the one you're missing then you either need to delete one (I couldn't do this so I understand if you can't bring yourself to either!), or make a second account.

If you make a second account and link them it's possible to move a wizard from one to the other. They both need to have a year membership running and people who don't want that permanently just make sure the last month overlaps when they're getting the wizard moved. That way you can duel box and have a 'full set' of wizards while sharing the drops you got on your main account with your new wizards.

I hope this answers your question and solves your issue. Forgive me if I have misunderstood your request! Good luck and I hope you have a lovely life wizard soon!