Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New Auction House(s) ??

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 11, 2015
Sometimes I have been questing for some time. My inventory is getting a bit full and I don't want to go all the way back to Olde Town to sell my items! I also don't want to go to a regular shop and have a $16,000 item sold for $400 or some ridiculously low amount where the Auction-house will buy it from me for thousands of gold! If I'm in Avalon I want to go to an auction-house in Avalon and not go to Olde Town then have to come back to Avalon!

Also, once you get to level 50+, the same armor items are offered until level 70+! There are no new changes! The design styles are all the same and really outdated and the stats are just pathetic! Why offer a level 55 pair of boots with 11 all schools shield and a specified school attack of 28 then offer a level 72 pair of boots with no defense with 10% amplified attack with 50 Critical Block one school type? So I wait to get to level 72 so I can get a new and different style of boots so I can lose all my defense and attack for a lesser amount on each? So now I am a level 80 wizard with level 55 boots so I can keep my defenses??
And what is with all the hats being masks to hide my face? I've spent a lot of time with my wizards, I call them my kids , and now I can't see their smiling faces?? Also, once I reach Polaris, the only hats available are big fur hats without personality?? where is the fun in that?

Let's update to the NEW ROARING '20'S