Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

My mount is gone

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 12, 2011
My Great Hornocerous mount is gone. I bought the Super Bundle Gift Card several years ago and have taken a long break from the game, probably about 5-7 years. I logged in expecting to have my mount, but it seems to have dissapeared.

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
Nathan102399 on Oct 8, 2018 wrote:
My Great Hornocerous mount is gone. I bought the Super Bundle Gift Card several years ago and have taken a long break from the game, probably about 5-7 years. I logged in expecting to have my mount, but it seems to have dissapeared.
He is probably hiding!

Places to check on all wizards:

Backpack
Bank
Attic (once per wizard - different houses don't have different attics but separate wizards do)
Shared Bank (only need to check this on one wizard as it's the same for all)

Houses - inside and out. We can check these quickly by going to the area (inside or out) and clicking on the housing button, then attic. The right hand tab will show you a quick list of all items in the area eg everything outside your barn. Do this is inside and outside of each house to see if he is there.

If you still can't find him drop a message to KI's Support team and let them know the account username and what has happened. Make sure you are using the email associated with the account as this is the only way KI will contact you. Since it has been a while since you played you might need to update your email address via wizard101.com before contacting support...it's a good idea to make sure your details are up to date even if you find him

Good luck and let us know how you get on

Astrologist
Feb 12, 2015
Did you check everywhere it could have gone? Your Bank, your Shared Bank and other possible places to store a mount?

Defender
Mar 12, 2018
Nathan102399 on Oct 8, 2018 wrote:
Hi Nathan102399,

One time I thought I lost a mount that I really liked, so I emailed support and they found it for me thank gosh. I felt silly when they told me it was on my other Wizard. Oops,I forgot! So, they will track it down for you if you ask, but I suggest that first you check your bank, shared bank, attic,and other wizards! Maybe one of these days we will get a search all function so we could search all our wizards at once for a particular pet or item. Anyway, welcome back to the Spiral, I hope I run into you in your adventures :)!

Cheers,
Nathan Darkhorn

Survivor
Jan 12, 2011
Victoria FireHeart on Oct 8, 2018 wrote:
He is probably hiding!

Places to check on all wizards:

Backpack
Bank
Attic (once per wizard - different houses don't have different attics but separate wizards do)
Shared Bank (only need to check this on one wizard as it's the same for all)

Houses - inside and out. We can check these quickly by going to the area (inside or out) and clicking on the housing button, then attic. The right hand tab will show you a quick list of all items in the area eg everything outside your barn. Do this is inside and outside of each house to see if he is there.

If you still can't find him drop a message to KI's Support team and let them know the account username and what has happened. Make sure you are using the email associated with the account as this is the only way KI will contact you. Since it has been a while since you played you might need to update your email address via wizard101.com before contacting support...it's a good idea to make sure your details are up to date even if you find him

Good luck and let us know how you get on
I've checked my inventory, both my houses, attic, bank, shared bank, on both (2) wizards, still no luck. Guess ill email customer support.

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
Nathan102399 on Oct 11, 2018 wrote:
I've checked my inventory, both my houses, attic, bank, shared bank, on both (2) wizards, still no luck. Guess ill email customer support.
Yeah, if you've checked everywhere then contacting support is the best way to get it sorted. They're very good and want to help us wizards out. They'll be able to check the account and get it sorted for you...my daughter managed to lose her hydra mount and they brought it back for her! Be patient, keep an eye on your email account for any requests for more info and good luck!

Let us know how you get on