Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Help with "sap power" spell

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 16, 2015
So, I recently started playing the game again.
I looked at my cards, and shall that I had an storm card. It is "sap power", sacrificing an minion for 4 pips.
I already have an card that does this as an myth spell. it's "draw power", only true difference being that it's just 2 pips.
I got draw power for free, due to being myth class.
Sap power costed 1 training point. I've decided to get rid of it due to just how...Unhelpful, I think the purchase is in hindsight. I already have an spell that just about does the same thing. How do I do this without having to trade back all training points and lose all spells I used training points on?
I'm not going to refund all of them just to remove this one for A few reasons:
Literally 1 card. Why should I have to refund them all to get rid of 1?
I have no crowns atm, but will get some later
I'd literally have to go out and find them all in places I don't even remember. Again, why should I have to do this?

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
Cody MythHunter on Aug 25, 2018 wrote:
So, I recently started playing the game again.
I looked at my cards, and shall that I had an storm card. It is "sap power", sacrificing an minion for 4 pips.
I already have an card that does this as an myth spell. it's "draw power", only true difference being that it's just 2 pips.
I got draw power for free, due to being myth class.
Sap power costed 1 training point. I've decided to get rid of it due to just how...Unhelpful, I think the purchase is in hindsight. I already have an spell that just about does the same thing. How do I do this without having to trade back all training points and lose all spells I used training points on?
I'm not going to refund all of them just to remove this one for A few reasons:
Literally 1 card. Why should I have to refund them all to get rid of 1?
I have no crowns atm, but will get some later
I'd literally have to go out and find them all in places I don't even remember. Again, why should I have to do this?
Assuming you are member, if you wait until the free training point buyback member benefit occurs, it won't cost you anything to return that training point (except the time to get the other spells back).