Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Monstrology Bugs List - Yet again...

AuthorMessage
Community Leader
Monstrology Bugs List

It's me again, bugging you with my bugs list. So, I've been running around and checking the latest updates and this is what I noticed so far. Thanks for checking out the previous lists and fixing them all!

Wizard City:
- Transfer Rattlebones Rank 7 & 14 from Wizard City to Dungeons section.

Krokotopia:
- Soulkeeper is not marked as a boss.
- Typhon Dustwind is incorrectly marked as a boss.
- Condemned Mander is incorrectly marked as a boss and needs to be moved under Dungeons.
- Temple Guardian, Temple Phantom & Bellosh to be moved under Dungeons section.

Mooshu:
- Mika Sharka is added to monstrology but is a non-repeatable creature.

Grizzleheim:
- Gurtok Barrier Demon is not marked as a boss.

Zafaria:
- Elephant Spectral Guardian is incorrectly not marked as a boss.
- Carrion Flower Man don't spawn unless there are more than two wizards present.

Khrysalis:
- Balance Tree Root Elite is incorrectly marked as a boss.

Polaris:
- Minor typo in Bullhemoth's description (Chilly Chilly).
- Agnetta Broadblade, Frostheart Raider and Jorda Swordbearer to be moved under Grizzleheim.

Mirage:
- Seijun Killer minion that is summoned by Verboten Mimic in Aggrobah is not available for monstrology.

A discrepancy in the amount of creatures has been found in the Dungeons and Khrysalis sections. The amount of creatures exceeds the limit.
Also, non-repeatable creatures might be added to the monstrology system. More specifically, creatures that could be listed under Mooshu, Dragonspyre, Celestia, Zafaria, Azteca, Polaris, Mirage, Wysteria, and Grizzleheim. Please double check if it's possible to see if non-repeatable creatures are dropping animus. If aware of any, please post a comment down below.

Side note:
Are posts from the test realm forum discarded once test realm goes to live or do they get relocated to another section?

Writer and Admin at Final Bastion

Check us out for all things Pirate101 and Wizard101 PvE/PvP

Defender
Dec 30, 2011
It's actually not possible to extract animus from non-repeatable creatures.

Community Leader
Cowan lifesong on Aug 5, 2018 wrote:
It's actually not possible to extract animus from non-repeatable creatures.
What I meant in my post is that those creatures need to be removed if there are any. Sorry if it wasn't clear enough.

Defender
Dec 30, 2011
It's fine, and yes the posts from the test realm forum get discarded when they transfer it to the live realm. But somehow, they last a few days longer after that.

A+ Student
Mar 31, 2009
While I know that your list is a hybrid. I would recommend to just post the lists always under the Monstrology section. Yes, the Test Realm notes do get deleted. (I saw my post count jump up and down as a result- back when I was monitoring that).

Good luck!

Community Leader
exp613 on Aug 6, 2018 wrote:
While I know that your list is a hybrid. I would recommend to just post the lists always under the Monstrology section. Yes, the Test Realm notes do get deleted. (I saw my post count jump up and down as a result- back when I was monitoring that).

Good luck!
I was actually told otherwise before... I believe that posting it here is more than appropriate since it's a bugs list. Also, the monstrology section is a lot more quieter than here and I want these to be noticed and fixed asap.