Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Shadow School *ideas*

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 11, 2015
Hey

An idea I've had ever since shadow magic became a thing in Wizard101 is whether or not Shadow magic should be allowed to be learnt from level 1.

Personally, I think that instead of it being able to be learnt by anyone who wants to learn it, only the most powerful wizards who have gotten to the maximum level with every school should then be allowed to make an 8th wizard. This 8th wizard will be the most powerful of all of them because this will be a shadow wizard.

To explain this more:
Once someone has gotten to the maximum level with each wizard (Fire, Ice, Storm, Myth, Life, Death and Balance), they then have the option to make a Shadow Wizard.
I don't think this should be put into the game until the third arc has been complete or maybe even later because Shadow magic is still fairly new to the game.

I think this is a good idea as it will show everyone who plays the game who is really the best of the best. Having a shadow wizard would be a way of saying "I am a master of Wizard101"

Of course, this is just a small idea that could evolve into something much bigger. What opinions do you have towards this?

Defender
Jul 09, 2012
QuackingDuck1 on Aug 10, 2017 wrote:
Hey

An idea I've had ever since shadow magic became a thing in Wizard101 is whether or not Shadow magic should be allowed to be learnt from level 1.

Personally, I think that instead of it being able to be learnt by anyone who wants to learn it, only the most powerful wizards who have gotten to the maximum level with every school should then be allowed to make an 8th wizard. This 8th wizard will be the most powerful of all of them because this will be a shadow wizard.

To explain this more:
Once someone has gotten to the maximum level with each wizard (Fire, Ice, Storm, Myth, Life, Death and Balance), they then have the option to make a Shadow Wizard.
I don't think this should be put into the game until the third arc has been complete or maybe even later because Shadow magic is still fairly new to the game.

I think this is a good idea as it will show everyone who plays the game who is really the best of the best. Having a shadow wizard would be a way of saying "I am a master of Wizard101"

Of course, this is just a small idea that could evolve into something much bigger. What opinions do you have towards this?
I think that this could break the game tbh especially for pvp. BUT, I think that if the character is able to make an account with ALL max characters of the same school, then they can morph all of them into one shadow wizard

Example: I make an account with all life wizards, and I max them all out. I can exchange all of those accounts into one character and they will be a "Shadow Life" wizard. That sounds kinda cool doesn't it?