Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Scam

AuthorMessage
Explorer
May 03, 2016
Players be careful of those who claim to be worker of KI! I was just told he worked for KI and asked for my Username to add things to my account. DON'T fall for that!!
Juan Iceshardlvl 120
Travis Dunehavenlvl101

Astrologist
Feb 28, 2014
Yes, That is a definite SCAM and any player who says that needs to be reported right away. That Scammer just wants to steal your account for your gear, crowns and anything else you may have. NOTE: If anything is to be added, it's to the game during updates not to the individual's account. Stay safe Wizards!

Astrologist
Mar 16, 2012
A KingsIsle employee will NEVER ask for your log-in information ( why should they when it's already in their data base? )
If they say they're a KI employee, ask to see their badge, if they can't, then report them at once!

Illuminator
Oct 22, 2011
Celescale on Jul 29, 2017 wrote:
Players be careful of those who claim to be worker of KI! I was just told he worked for KI and asked for my Username to add things to my account. DON'T fall for that!!
Juan Iceshardlvl 120
Travis Dunehavenlvl101
Good for you that you didn't fall for the scam.

It breaks my heart when something like that scams younger players that might not know better.