Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

An idea: Stitching Trinkets!

AuthorMessage
Defender
Oct 24, 2012
Ever want to stitch your look, but don't have enough crowns, but your friend would be glad to pay the 100 for you? These "Stitching Trinkets" could be in the crowns shop for 100-125 crowns and would allow the player that has it one free stitch/unstitch. They would also drop from select bosses around the spiral like the Jade Oni, Malistaire, Meowiarty, etc.
Let me know what y'all think!

Champion
Mar 25, 2011
Leicrex on Feb 20, 2017 wrote:
Ever want to stitch your look, but don't have enough crowns, but your friend would be glad to pay the 100 for you? These "Stitching Trinkets" could be in the crowns shop for 100-125 crowns and would allow the player that has it one free stitch/unstitch. They would also drop from select bosses around the spiral like the Jade Oni, Malistaire, Meowiarty, etc.
Let me know what y'all think!
I don't know. In some ways it seems like it could work, but on the other hand, it doesn't really seem viable to me as a game asset.

I'm thinking in terms of spending money here as well. Your friend would be spending 100 crowns on only ONE piece of your look, whether that would be a hat, robe, boots, or a wand. Maybe if I was max level and I would want to change up only my boots, sure. If I had just reached exalted and wanted my entire Malistaire set stitched to my own set of clothes, that's a different story. And a different price.

I kinda see farming for these stitching trinkets as another freebie that would be neat, but isn't something people in game really NEED. "I should ask my friend if they could stitch my wand for me." Why not just do the quizzes and get 100 crowns right there and then for FREE?

Don't get me wrong, I do like the idea, but I just don't think it would survive as an asset to the game.

Hope to see you all in the Spiral!
Nathan GreenEyes 120 PvP Commander Main
Nathan GreenEyes 110 Couch Potato Hoarder
Ryan HexPyre 104 Always Dying
Nathan GreenEyes 85+ Hot in more ways than one (lol)