Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

The third arc

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 15, 2012
Ok so I just recently beat khrysalis and was very disappointed with Morgantown battle. We downed her in 10 minutes with three people all my level. I still don't understand the whole old cob thing because to me he seems like he is somewhat evil and somewhat good. I started in Polaris and I'm not enjoying it as much as I've enjoyed the 2nd arc. In the second arc you get this feeling that you have to do something or else where with Polaris Bartlby is sick. Also I liked the dark atmosphere in Khrysalis and how all of the people were pretty much enemies and you had to fight your way through. Also all the enemies reactions to you were that you were a threat and they wanted to kill you to move up the ranks. It made me feel as if there was a real threat. Polaris seems like a more happy world and doesn't really make me look forward to worlds to come. I'm hoping that the worlds to come will be slightly more darker like khrysalis was. To me I the new story just doesn't seem exciting and the whole thing doesn't make me feel like I need to do anything. Even the ending of the world doesn't make me feel as concerned for what is to happen like what happened in Zafaria and Azteca.

Delver
Jan 17, 2013
Michael13777 on Nov 3, 2016 wrote:
Ok so I just recently beat khrysalis and was very disappointed with Morgantown battle. We downed her in 10 minutes with three people all my level. I still don't understand the whole old cob thing because to me he seems like he is somewhat evil and somewhat good. I started in Polaris and I'm not enjoying it as much as I've enjoyed the 2nd arc. In the second arc you get this feeling that you have to do something or else where with Polaris Bartlby is sick. Also I liked the dark atmosphere in Khrysalis and how all of the people were pretty much enemies and you had to fight your way through. Also all the enemies reactions to you were that you were a threat and they wanted to kill you to move up the ranks. It made me feel as if there was a real threat. Polaris seems like a more happy world and doesn't really make me look forward to worlds to come. I'm hoping that the worlds to come will be slightly more darker like khrysalis was. To me I the new story just doesn't seem exciting and the whole thing doesn't make me feel like I need to do anything. Even the ending of the world doesn't make me feel as concerned for what is to happen like what happened in Zafaria and Azteca.
Same, I'm hoping the story gets way better with Mirage and the worlds after it.

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
People being brainwashed, imprisoned and forced into slave labor is a happy world to you? I'd hate to see what you consider unhappy people. The people in Polaris are only happy AFTER you help them overthrow the bad guys.

A+ Student
Mar 31, 2009
I definitely like Polaris a lot more. I was a little confused by some parts of Morganthe's story. I think that as SeeThe42 points out that Polaris is fairly dark. It's also Dark in the fact that in Horizon Hold if you fail the entire Spiral essentially unravels. Not good. I also liked the overall look of Polaris a lot more than Khrysalis-Khysalis just isn't one of my favorites like I'd put it down there with Mooshu and Azteca. (Which I know are a lot of people's favorites, but that's just me). I'm very excited for the 3rd Arc because while we may not know a whole lot about Spider-he is essentially almost Diety-like in the Wizard101 Lore. In the FirstWorld Spider, Raven and Tree were the first beings (one might argue that the Auroracle was created shortly thereafter) and then we have the Immortals and Titans (and Shadow Children Rat, Bat and Spider) being descended from there. This makes Spider a very old and very powerful individual. I think that you will find Spider become more interesting and to your liking as things progress. (There is a dungeon where Raven speaks to you that I think you'll find most interesting/to your liking). Anyway just my thoughts.