Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Make Capes Great Again!

AuthorMessage
Historian
Jun 17, 2014
Capes are great, signs of royalty, power, heroic, villainous, fashion....

well what if the capes could come off of your robe, and you could run "naked" with out the comfort of this blanket to cover your back,

or even if the capes was another piece of armor, with stats like any other?

comments?

Squire
Jul 18, 2009
I think capes would be an excellent addition to our loadout. Not sure how we would handle outfits with pre-existing capes but I would like to be able to switch out my capes with different ones, especially since female player characters usually get the short end of the stick and have these tiny, dorky "capes" instead of something cool.

A+ Student
Mar 31, 2009
No capes!

Capes are part of certain robes and not other robes.

I'm not sure "naked" is the best adjective to use since we are talking kid friendly here?

I personally see no need nor do I want there to be another slot for "capes" I'd much rather see like visible rings, amulets, glasses or earrings (for girls) more than capes.

Mastermind
May 12, 2009
A few comments.

1. The title of this thread. I got a kick out of it. I also enjoyed the "no capes" reference.

2. In response to Starblood653, the Raiment of the Judge (part of the Overlord Set in the Crown Shop) possesses a very attractive cape for female players. While the cape is not as long as that of male counterparts, it is not "tiny" nor "dorky."

3. In response to camahawk, I agree about not needing a cape slot, considering robes are already attached to some clothing. However, an option of visibility of jewelry should be provided to both males and females.

Best of luck!
S.S.

Historian
Jun 17, 2014
well at least make an option to lose the cape if anything, i was just saying make it like a robe, hat, boots, where you could wear say, the male guardian outfit, but throw on the warlord cross cape as appearence, i mean it's not had since there's already models for it, so it's as simple as copy and past the graphics on every robe....