Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

HOW TO FIX PVP

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 17, 2017
Lore master should be 5 pips to eliminate lore spam

Storm bolt and insane bolt should be pve to eliminate rng and not being killed the first round

Guardian spirit doesnt need a "fix" it needs to stay pve, jades are taking advantage of broken game mechanics and make pvp unbearable to watch and play. 24 hour matches are common, 8 hour matches of just sitting around are COMMON, so please keep guardian spirit out of pvp.

Talos health should be lowered- myths sit around with talos at level 50-60 and whose ever minion is still up or alive WINS the match, pvp can come down to whose ever minion is still alive.

Please make doom and gloom 3 pips like sanctuary. Balances sit all day spamming lore-piglets with a death mastery. Its a constant spam of doom and lore/pigs. Its broken and many if not the entire community has balance wards which are still not effective enough against lore spam, please either make doom 3 pips or lore 5 pips, other wise the never ending spam will continue.

Please make some sort of heal cap for certain levels, say your level 50- you can only heal up to a max of 1000 or 1500 with a satyr or what ever other card. This could make "jading" less harder to do.

And finally this is the most important change that i ask, make ENFEEBLE no pvp.
It is insanely rng based and for people that rely on blades aka strategy will no longer be able to. Enfeeble is countered by storm dispel yes, however it costs PIPS and not to mention dispel shields. What level 50 pvp has become is a constant spam of infection/weakness/and other types of triggers for enfeeble. The opponent is using these spells not to actually weaken the opponent but to TRIGGER RNG enfeeble. Please please get rid of this broken game mechanic. A fantastic remedy for this is making efeeble to only take away TWO blades.

As for match making goes, keep it the way it is. If im a level 50 that has a high rank of above 2 thousand then yes i should go against level 100+ people complain way to much about this however it was their choice to go to that rank. To counter this dilema you could make a section for level 1-10pvp 10-20pvp 20-30 pvp 40-50 and so on.

Survivor
Dec 11, 2010
The problem with no enfeble cast pvp is there is no reliable way to remove blades for most schools so what should happen is, yes, mc enfeeble talents on pets do need to be gutted, obviously that would make people upset but you could just replace the talent with something like maycast disarm, and what needs to happen is a trainable spell for all schools that can remove 2 blades for 2-3 pips, I would suggest making this a completely off school spell like moon sun star or shadow, maybe even implement something with those unused wysteria schools like tempest, this allows people to protect their blades with spirit/elemental blades and both parties have to use strategy to keep/remove blades, as well as does not give any school a particular advantage

Survivor
Apr 17, 2017
peanutt2 on Nov 13, 2019 wrote:
The problem with no enfeble cast pvp is there is no reliable way to remove blades for most schools so what should happen is, yes, mc enfeeble talents on pets do need to be gutted, obviously that would make people upset but you could just replace the talent with something like maycast disarm, and what needs to happen is a trainable spell for all schools that can remove 2 blades for 2-3 pips, I would suggest making this a completely off school spell like moon sun star or shadow, maybe even implement something with those unused wysteria schools like tempest, this allows people to protect their blades with spirit/elemental blades and both parties have to use strategy to keep/remove blades, as well as does not give any school a particular advantage
I will have to disagree. There is reliable ways to remove blades such as earthquake or aftershock. However i do agree with your point about implementing an alternative to enfeeble. In PVP only, enfeeble should only take away 2 or maybe even 3 blades. By doing so you could make players use spirit or elemental blades to cover the single blades out from getting enfeebled away. This change to enfeeble could potentially create more strategy in pvp.