Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Please Stop The Instant Teleport

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 27, 2019
I love the team up feature it makes the game slightly easier for a solo.There are times though when I forget it about it and don't want to wait so I go into the battle and it seems to be every time I'm about to beat the boss I get teamed up and teleported. I understand its my fault for forgetting about it but I think when its time it should be like pvp where you say if you're ready to teleport at that moment.

I do however understand it would be bad because some people may just not go but usually people stop mid way through team up anyway.

So please just add the feature to let me say if I'm ready to be teleported while in team up.

Astrologist
Mar 16, 2012
RiceJustRice1738 on Nov 4, 2019 wrote:
I love the team up feature it makes the game slightly easier for a solo.There are times though when I forget it about it and don't want to wait so I go into the battle and it seems to be every time I'm about to beat the boss I get teamed up and teleported. I understand its my fault for forgetting about it but I think when its time it should be like pvp where you say if you're ready to teleport at that moment.

I do however understand it would be bad because some people may just not go but usually people stop mid way through team up anyway.

So please just add the feature to let me say if I'm ready to be teleported while in team up.
When you can just leave the team up queue, why should this be added?