Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

The craziest glitch...

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 18, 2014
OK... for the few people who bother to read my posts something strange happened in the tutorial....

I had just created my new wizard, Taylor HexBreaker but my computer was still loading the game, For some reason the skip tutorial button was not there, possibly because i'm on a different computer which explains the loading. But now things really kicked in... When i went in the battle was normal but laggy because it was loading.
And the spells all casted at the same time. It was the weirdest thing i ever saw. But guess what? My Treant defeated a draconian! There was only one enemy!

At this point the game got confused after i cast Balanceblade, so the meteor attack was greyed out. Every turn the draconian used Ninja Pigs which didn't even affect my health. Then next to the unusable meteor card i noticed a gold trimmed card with no picture name or description. I used it- and it was a Minotaur! The spell one draconian was meant to cast! Before it escalated more i turned the game off and played on my main wizard, Angel because there was no chance i was going back.

It was a hilarious glitch most likely caused by the game needing to load but i thought i'd share it with ya'll anyway

Angle Angle

Explorer
May 25, 2016
You should of recorded it. I would of loved to see it. Sound pretty cool.

Survivor
Oct 18, 2014
Wolfwhisker on Dec 4, 2016 wrote:
You should of recorded it. I would of loved to see it. Sound pretty cool.
Well, i would've if i had recording equipment, which i don't. At least i know there are some people who actually read my posts.

Angle Angle

or as he is known on the Pirate 101 site

Hardy Quinn