Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Grub Guardian

AuthorMessage
Defender
Apr 06, 2013
I know this post might be late, but on Friday I believe, I completed most of the grub levels with my brass golem and earned the medals for completing those levels of course, but on Monday all my progress were gone and I had to start all over again. Today I am still doing those levels but I decided to talk about this issue. This never happen to me. Does others also had the same situation before or not?
Alejandro

Geographer
Apr 29, 2012
If you're using the same pet then this is either a bug or something I've never noticed before. But each pet is separate so you can't ace every level on one pet and then have every level aced on another.

Defender
Apr 06, 2013
Blaze Sandblade on Nov 23, 2016 wrote:
If you're using the same pet then this is either a bug or something I've never noticed before. But each pet is separate so you can't ace every level on one pet and then have every level aced on another.
I completed most of the levels in my pet and yes I know you can complete the level again with other pets, but I am still using the same pet so it could be a bug.

Alejandro