Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Make Death PvP better

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 25, 2016
I am currently a death Grandmaster and am into PvP, but all of the balance and ice school people and how death isn't the best at PvP is really making me lose interest. I have NEVER seen any death warlords at ALL. Sure maybe there's a few, but in my time of playing wizard101, the only warlords I've ever seen were balance, ice and sometimes storm, myth, and fire.

The real problem with death, is that the spells aren't made for PvP... more for PvE. Sure life stealing is good, but when the spells do less damage it doesn't even matter, because when someone does a LOT more damage, you just lose instantly. Maybe a few life stealing spells would be nice, but I would like some of them to actually do damage, and even maybe debuff the enemy (ex. Shatter charms/wards, stun, smokescreen, weakness) like a lot of other classes. Ice usually uses frost giant, which has stun. Fire does smoke screen and can spam meteorite. Storm uses stormlord which stuns. Myth has stun spells, and has spells like Minotaur and Orthrus which go through shields, and they medusa, and you get stunned for TWO ROUNDS! And don't even get me started on balance... which is broken... Balance wizards just spam Judgement and Loremaster. There aren't any shields against balance except tower shield, but if they infallible, it's useless.

I think death should make the "Headless Horseman" spell permanently from a quest or something, and there is an item card called "Morgranthe's Requiem" which I think should be added permanently as well, since it would be fair against Meteorite and Blizzard and spells like that.

My conclusion is that death SHOULD have life stealing spells, but should also have some damage spells that you can actually spam.

And PLEASE don't say "Oh, you should just make a balance wizard and PvP on that" because I will NOT. I like death and I will stick with it, and I REALLY hope the admins read this post, and do something about it to help.

Thanks for reading

Mastermind
Nov 19, 2014
DeputyMooMoo1 on Oct 16, 2016 wrote:
I am currently a death Grandmaster and am into PvP, but all of the balance and ice school people and how death isn't the best at PvP is really making me lose interest. I have NEVER seen any death warlords at ALL. Sure maybe there's a few, but in my time of playing wizard101, the only warlords I've ever seen were balance, ice and sometimes storm, myth, and fire.

The real problem with death, is that the spells aren't made for PvP... more for PvE. Sure life stealing is good, but when the spells do less damage it doesn't even matter, because when someone does a LOT more damage, you just lose instantly. Maybe a few life stealing spells would be nice, but I would like some of them to actually do damage, and even maybe debuff the enemy (ex. Shatter charms/wards, stun, smokescreen, weakness) like a lot of other classes. Ice usually uses frost giant, which has stun. Fire does smoke screen and can spam meteorite. Storm uses stormlord which stuns. Myth has stun spells, and has spells like Minotaur and Orthrus which go through shields, and they medusa, and you get stunned for TWO ROUNDS! And don't even get me started on balance... which is broken... Balance wizards just spam Judgement and Loremaster. There aren't any shields against balance except tower shield, but if they infallible, it's useless.

I think death should make the "Headless Horseman" spell permanently from a quest or something, and there is an item card called "Morgranthe's Requiem" which I think should be added permanently as well, since it would be fair against Meteorite and Blizzard and spells like that.

My conclusion is that death SHOULD have life stealing spells, but should also have some damage spells that you can actually spam.

And PLEASE don't say "Oh, you should just make a balance wizard and PvP on that" because I will NOT. I like death and I will stick with it, and I REALLY hope the admins read this post, and do something about it to help.

Thanks for reading
first of all spell not meteorite second spell metro strike (would matter) between blizzard not strong aoe pair to metro shrike because metro shrike more strong then blizzard mostly without a enchanted not very good aoe for ice pair to metro shrike unless ice wizard use enchanted spell like others school!

beside pvp more worst anyways more broken because kingsisle live said: MIRAGE is COMFIRM so, know what spell going happen next (mostly for shadow magic most people complain about spiral)

I agree on headless horseman (good spell for death) I think it true but true does seem to get annoying least need to stop complain how unfairness others school overpower or underpower least give death a chance to have a good card (maybe would help) use bad juju less beside when last time death got a good card (sence never when make the deer knight spell.

beside on kingsisle live: might fix headless horseman (might be craftable or possible droppable (unless spell stay the same as the pets of spell but is true (death wizard always been getting there spell nerf for mostly death every spell) least give some love to others school but most annoying in pvp dispel spammer 1v1 that reason save gold to buy cleanse charm, only reason why spamming dispel so, wizard with shadow pips can't cast a shadow enchanted spell because remove there shadow pips do at right timing!

least ice most smart enough to is shadow pips since others school stuck in limbo with critical malistaire gear (not do a thing anymore) since critical is NERF but yes because good gear because high armor pierce, armor pierce not everything of winning pvp, unless your fire wizard want goes nuts on burning rampage!