Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Red Barn Farm Crate Stuck

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 22, 2012
On my Storm, I have a RedBarnFarm, I was trying to stack some plots and I began to remove the Crates but one of the crates is unable to be moved, or picked up. I went to my attic and clicked on house, went to decorations and pressed Backpack on the Crate but the crate is still there. The visual presence sometimes goes away but the "collision box" is still there. Can you please fix this?

Thank you, Robert StormBreaker.

Administrator
FreshEyad on Jul 17, 2019 wrote:
On my Storm, I have a RedBarnFarm, I was trying to stack some plots and I began to remove the Crates but one of the crates is unable to be moved, or picked up. I went to my attic and clicked on house, went to decorations and pressed Backpack on the Crate but the crate is still there. The visual presence sometimes goes away but the "collision box" is still there. Can you please fix this?

Hi FreshEyad! This may be resolvable by us visiting your plot. Please contact support and we'll see what we can do: https://www.wizard101.com/CustomerSupport/game

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
FreshEyad on Jul 17, 2019 wrote:

Unfortunately you might not be able to get help from support as it is related to glitching (which is allowed but not supported).

I'd try going into the house tab and picking it up from there. If it doesn't work it could be that there is a plant preventing it from being moved (the same as trying to pick up a pot that has a plant in it).

If that's the case, we can pick it up through the same method we'd use for potless planting.

Get a rug and place it on the floor. Click the placed rug again and move the rug. Click rotate while it looks like it is going through the crate. When it moves the crate with it you've caught it and can place it down anywhere safe to pick up both the rug and crate. It may take a few attempts but this should solve the problem.

I hope this helps, let us know how you get on