Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

i think the new broke the game

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 24, 2013
so I was playing last week I was gizahim and monsters were going in walls and I got in a random battle out of no were I think the new update broke the game if can be fix piz fix it

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
wizfan125 on Jan 30, 2019 wrote:
so I was playing last week I was gizahim and monsters were going in walls and I got in a random battle out of no were I think the new update broke the game if can be fix piz fix it
Hiya and welcome to the forum

This is a classic sign of lag! It used to happen to me frequently and I always thought I was just terrible at 'driving'

Very occasionally it can be server side (eg a problem KI has with their servers), but most commonly it is OUR side. Mine used to be caused by using a very old computer than was probably badly set up (by me). It had little space, a slow processor and sometimes decided to run CPU hogging processes in the background while I was trying to play W101 (updates, virus checks etc). It can also be caused by our internet connection running slow, malware and viruses etc.

There were a few of us who noticed a bit of lag last week and there has been maintenance this morning, so hopefully you will find it is running smoothly again now. If it's still happening you might find it helps to run virus/malware scans, clean up old files if your memory is almost full, check your internet connection (just a reboot of the modem might fix it), double check on Task Manager if there are unnecessary tasks running in the background.

If none of this helps post back and hopefully someone more knowledgable than me can give you some pointers

I hope this helps! Happy questing!

Armiger
Jan 18, 2010
This usually happens when you're about to or have lost connection.

No glitches currently in the game will cause mobs to behave like this.

As you continue to "regain" connection, you may notice them walking back to their original spaces.