Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

summoned to teachers office !

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 07, 2009
Several times a week I get called to Prof Drakes office and he has nothing for me....why does this happen and how can it be fixed ?

A+ Student
Dec 24, 2009
Drake summons you for several spells, both the kind you immediately train and the kind that need quests. He also summons everyone at levels 30, 70 and 90, for Aquila dungeons. Furthermore, I think he summons all of us to start Azteca.

Also, whenever there's a major update to the game, our notices get reset and we are called back to our professors and Ambrose over and over ... for things we already did a long time ago.

So ... since I don't know what level you are or what quests you've done so far, I can't be more specific as to why he keeps calling you. It could be old summons that are plaguing you because there was an update recently, or it could be that you're actually behind on spell quests or the Aquila dungeons. Either case might explain why the calls from Drake seem to be "for nothing."

Alia Misthaven

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
This happens to me all the time, either because updates have reset the notifications or because I've had to reinstall the game after wiping my bug-riddled computer lol.

If you have checked and he has nothing for you then it's safe to assume he's stuck in a time loop and just ignore him unless you've just levelled up. Almost all the notifications happen when we level up or complete something.

I periodically check online to see what spells my wizards can have by their level just in case I missed something. I also check pet, gardening, crafting, fishing and training point side quests. Then I can use the notifications mainly for the warnings for things almost being maxed - gold, jewels, tc, backpack etc.

I hope this helps reassure you that the bug is the notification popping up and not a problem with a missing quest.

Survivor
Jul 07, 2009
I am a level 90 Myth and yes it does happen a lot and it happened on my level 62 Storm a day ago....very annoying to say the least....will just ignore from now on since it is a Kingsisle problem, not me .

Delver
Oct 27, 2009
Professor Drake would never admit it, but he actually likes you as a student, misses you, and wants to see you to make sure you are okay. He also might have some laundry to clean, but by the time you returned from your distant travels to answer his call, he already made a new student take care of it.