Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

(SUGGESTION) Qutting the tournament

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 30, 2012
The other day I signed up for a Quick Match 1v1 Tournament, by the time I signed up it was at least 20 minutes before it started so I figured I could do a regular ranked PVP match in the mean time. The match ended up being drawn out longer than expected and was sluggish and then I got the Notification that the tournament was about to start. What's annoying is that when it gave me the notification to "Go to Arena" it blocked me basically from doing anything in the match I was in, I couldn't click any spells, flee, pass, draw, nothing. It was completely blocked. Whats worse is i couldn't click the notification to go away or anything. So I figured that maybe if I let the notification timer run out, it'll just disqualify me for that round. Nope but instead the timer did run out, and without even clicking on "Go to Arena" it still sent me to the arena and I lost that rank match.

So my suggestion here for the Developers is to be able to give us an option to Quit the whole tournament if you're in a match, or even if you aren't in a match you can still give us that option, or at least let us click the notification away.

Thanks for reading