Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Saltmeadow swamp fishing bug

AuthorMessage
Delver
Oct 18, 2009
So went to finish up the fishing quest in Azteca and the fish aren't spawning in the swamp and the fishing icon doesn't pop up either so i couldn't even try to reset the pond. I've tried relogging and realm switching with no luck.

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
Discord Spiders on Jul 21, 2018 wrote:
So went to finish up the fishing quest in Azteca and the fish aren't spawning in the swamp and the fishing icon doesn't pop up either so i couldn't even try to reset the pond. I've tried relogging and realm switching with no luck.
Yeah they take a crazy length of time to spawn! They do spawn eventually, then the fishing icon turns up and sometimes when we click the fishing icon the fish vanish again though. It's a bit buggy still and I haven't found a way to speed it up. I was catching the epic fish there and the wait each time I changed character was long enough I was leaving my wizard spinning while I did something else.

Once they spawn and you click the icon (without them vanishing) it all works while you're there. The epic fish does show up as well (I've caught him on 9 wizards now)...there is more water through the tunnel btw.

I hope KI fix this bug in the next maintenance!