Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Crafting issue

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 10, 2010
hello. i am trying to craft an item on my crafting table but it isn't letting me. it says the slot empty but when i try to click create, it says i have to wait for the cooldown. i dont know if this is a bug. ive tried quitting and restarting the game but it doesnt work. does anyone know how to fix this??

Astrologist
Mar 16, 2012
StoudMiner on Jun 28, 2018 wrote:
hello. i am trying to craft an item on my crafting table but it isn't letting me. it says the slot empty but when i try to click create, it says i have to wait for the cooldown. i dont know if this is a bug. ive tried quitting and restarting the game but it doesnt work. does anyone know how to fix this??
Are you using the right table for the item you want to craft? There is the basic table, then there is a gear table, card table, jewel table, etc. Then there are the "Weird" tables for crafting a house in Grizzelheim and that one table in Dragonspyre for outdoor house items.

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
Had your timer just come off the cool down? I've had it happen then a few times and left the area (possibly logged out the character and back in - I'm not sure) and it fixed itself.

You said you've logged out and back though and it didn't work. It's also offering you the item so you're at the right table. Do you have all the reagents/TC needed? TC won't count if it's in decks so if you've stored it in one you'll have to take it out of the deck. Do you have space in your backpack? There has to be a spare space even if you'll use up some items.

If it's not those things I'm not sure what it is. Unless someone else suggests something different (and it's none of the above) you might want to contact KI via support on their website.

I hope you solve this quickly! Good luck with your crafting!