Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Suggestion to a future update

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 13, 2010
Hello! I was looking to suggest possibly adding the ability to change your face to the crowns store. If you’re anything like me and you created your account while you were young then mistakes were made! I’m 17 now and made my character I believe around 2010-2011? Let’s just leave it at I’ve been here since Celestia was the last world. However I’m not totally satisfied with my characters face. I just wish there was an ability to change it. While we’re on the topic, what about a possibility to change your character name as well? I’m aware this would create a lot of confusion with friends and the likes of however changing your name would be a personal choice and as such the player would be tasked with reintroducing themselves to friends. This could be introduced the same way renaming pets is. I’m not sure if these are possibility however I do hope in the near future these choices might be available :) Thank you!