Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Most Desirable Talent Combos

AuthorMessage
Delver
Jun 14, 2010
Seeing as we wizards use our pets for almost everything from dueling, to racing and making them run through seemingly impossible obstacle courses simply for our entertainment. You have to admit our pets do a lot for us and some pets do their jobs better than others.

So I'm as interested in knowing as many other people probably are (of the thousands of different talents) are the most useful talent combos a pet can have in game.

My personal favorite is:

1) Unicorn
2) Fairy Friend (Or Spritely)
3) Incredibly Infallible
4) Pain Giver
5) Spell Proof
Jewel) Wisp Bonus

This is the pet I take everywhere with me, I chose to hatch for traits that helped to make up for some of the things my character lacked (like piercing against my own school) and provide a helpful bonuses in and out of combat.

Tell what you guys think? Do have an awesome talent combo to share? Or a dream pet you're striving to create?

Defender
Dec 18, 2010
So far my judgement has maycast weakness, gives balance damage, and a gargantuan card. I'm hoping to get spritely and spell-proof on a starfish, so I can hatch them together, then I think my balance wizard will be set up with an even better pet