Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New Ideas

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 08, 2013
So, the Roblox, they used to have tickets. Tickets were a currency in which you could buy stuff that would usually cost Robux (The currency in which you pay to get, just like crowns). What made tickets so special was the fact that you got them free every day! Even though you would need way more tickets to buy a certain item than if you were to buy it with Robux, it would still be a cool experience getting free stuff!

Something like this would really help them out! I get that they have gold and stuff, but you have to play waaay more often to get the amount of gold you need to buy stuff that would normally cost crowns, and that's only a select number of things. It would go like this, if you get on every day for a certain amount of time, you would gain 100 points (I really don't know what to call them)

To be more specific, every minute you play gains you 10 points. Now, of course you can't buy things in the crown shop for the same amount of crowns as points, because that would lose Kingsisle money. So, every thing in the crown shop would cost between 10 and 100 times more in points than in crowns (varying in rarity levels). So a pack that costs 399 crowns would cost 3990 points. Let's do the math, if you play for 1 hour, you would get 600 points! If you do Darkmoor (which takes around 3 hours to do) you would get about 1800 points!

THIS IS NECESSARY KINGSISLE, WIZARD101 IS DYING AND THIS IDEA WILL MOST LIKELY MOTIVATE YOU TO:
1. DECREASE PRICES FOR THINGS IN THE CROWNS SHOP
2. MAKE EVERYTHING IN THE CROWNS SHOP ALSO COST GOLD (Kinda like the panther mount that costs 3000 crowns, but also 30,000 gold)

Yes I know that the daily assignments get you crowns and stuff, and watching videos will get you crowns, but who would waste their lives watching 40 videos, or waiting everyday for about 2 weeks just to get one pack that would most likely give them garbage? Someone very desperate.

Back to Roblox for a second, tickets gave Roblox players free and cool stuff. It would make them want to play more, which earned the creators of Roblox more money, which gave them money for big updates. So that's why they are still alive after like 5 years i think. If you go on Wizard101 youtubers and check out their videos on how we can fix the game, Wizard101 would change in a good way if you listened. Of course updates cost money.

Here is a little chain Points added --> More players --> Increased chance of people wanting more stuff for a cheaper price so they switch to crowns --> More money --> More updates --> EVEN MORE PLAYERS

I get that points may go bad or good, depending on if people stick with points or switch to crowns, but this is only an idea, so no hate.

Survivor
Jun 29, 2012
So an idea came to me and I was wondering if it was possible to have your character be able to sit in chairs? Wizard101 has so many wonderful pieces of furniture that just sits there. I know people might try to use this ability wrong but I still think that being able to sit in chairs in houses would be great instead of standing all the time.
~Ashley

Survivor
Jul 26, 2010
An idea I had was that there should be a new system implemented similar to the bazaar. Wizards (who have membership or paid crowns to use it for the day) should be able to trade "No Auction" items they don't want in exchange for items they do want. An example would be trading an amulet from Morganthe that you can't use for an amulet you can use. This could probably help many wizards get the gear they were looking for much faster.

A+ Student
Mar 31, 2009
This idea has basically already been implemented, so I don't know if I'd consider it a new idea.

You can get gold daily by doing virtually any quest or completing the Daily Assignment.

Many items already have a purchase for gold option with a lot higher gold than crowns price.
(The only difference is it is not with every item, just certain ones.)

I don't think this would bring people to the game, new content/features do. ie Worlds.

KI I think is doing just fine in the Crowns department, let me introduce you to childhood gambling, I mean Card Packs....

Explorer
Jun 16, 2012
This would be a great idea! Also, the Panther mount is 5000 crowns not 3000.

Survivor
Dec 14, 2012
We should be able to trade between wizards on family accounts.

To be able to do a one time removal of accounts from the family account group. Sometimes people have falling outs, get divorced, drift apart, and those accounts are still there not being used or having to constantly argue and deal with those people because we are still on the family group account.

Wearing a mastery amulet limits you to only using a different school for power pips. How about letting the mastery amulet give you an extra slot for another amulet(not two mastery amulets).

Allow us to view our wizards, their stats, pet, clothes, mount, and weapon from a Kingsisle website that will allow us to blog and post in game pics.

Allowing pets to be able to heal other wizards in a party.

When you allow double pet xp in game it should carry over on the kingsisle grub guardian.

The Everclicker game should allow us to win gold and items for our wizards in game since gold is not easy to come by when the higher level you get the higher the potions cost to refill.

Lower the cost of breading pets and give random results when you bread special unbreadable pets like freddy four arms crab so it's not so useless in that area.

When you decide to choose another school for the first time while questing, you should have new side quest and world to go to learn spells that are dual school like storm and fire firestorm that costs 8 pips and does 700 storm and 500 fire or a myth healing ring that regenerates the hp and mana for 6 pips.

There should be more places to get stones that give your pet xp for fighting with you in battles.