Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Warden Hamidou is too hard

AuthorMessage
Delver
Dec 18, 2011
So im in Istanboa in Mirage and the boss in the prison is WAY too hard, i mean come on 3 storm minions that spam sirens and catalan and can do 2k with their 3 pip natural plus a boss that spams loremaster, WHAT!

Compared to the rest of Mirage which i have soloed with ease this is impossible. And before all you guys say im bad and that Mirage has been nurfed enough, I have soloed the ENTIRE WORLD up to this point, in fact i've soloed 70% of this game so its not me being bad.

My set up is this:

Hat: Death Lord's Veil of Woe
Robe: Death Lord's Cloak of Woe
Boots: Death Lord's Greaves of Woe
Wand: Fortune Tellers Perilous Eye
Athame: Mercy of Shadow and Light
Amulet: Shadow Queen's Grace/Life Mastery Amulet/Acanum Exile Torc of Strife (I tried with all three and different deck setups but still cant beat him)
Ring: Alpha and Omega Ring
Deck: Rasputin's Wicked Hand

The closest i've come to beating this guys is to put 2 feints on 2 blades then die to a siren!!

Please tell me how to beat him, and KI can you please nurf this guy!

Ryan WindHunter lvl 120

Champion
Mar 05, 2012
I found him tough to do solo as well; I ended up using a couple of henchmen to finally kill him after failing twice
(I used the myth henchmen, the new high tier ones). they were handy while I spammed Lulu. I stuck to potent/regular death traps, aura, and pierce/critical bubble. I would use feint only when the henchmen had low pip (so they wouldn't use it).

Nice gear set you have, btw

Illuminator
Oct 22, 2011
RYAN DEATHSTORM on May 29, 2017 wrote:
So im in Istanboa in Mirage and the boss in the prison is WAY too hard, i mean come on 3 storm minions that spam sirens and catalan and can do 2k with their 3 pip natural plus a boss that spams loremaster, WHAT!

Compared to the rest of Mirage which i have soloed with ease this is impossible. And before all you guys say im bad and that Mirage has been nurfed enough, I have soloed the ENTIRE WORLD up to this point, in fact i've soloed 70% of this game so its not me being bad.

My set up is this:

Hat: Death Lord's Veil of Woe
Robe: Death Lord's Cloak of Woe
Boots: Death Lord's Greaves of Woe
Wand: Fortune Tellers Perilous Eye
Athame: Mercy of Shadow and Light
Amulet: Shadow Queen's Grace/Life Mastery Amulet/Acanum Exile Torc of Strife (I tried with all three and different deck setups but still cant beat him)
Ring: Alpha and Omega Ring
Deck: Rasputin's Wicked Hand

The closest i've come to beating this guys is to put 2 feints on 2 blades then die to a siren!!

Please tell me how to beat him, and KI can you please nurf this guy!

Ryan WindHunter lvl 120
There are multiple official fan sites that can help you beat the boss. Just because you can't beat him solo, doesn't mean KI needs to nerf him.

Delver
Dec 18, 2011
Finally a storm came on to help me but its nice to know other people had trouble and im not just bad xD